For Address and Directions visit Mae’s website
- first -
Rice noodles, tofu, mung bean sprouts, tossed in a piquant peanut dressing, topped with prawn crackers, dragon’s kiss sambal.
- second -
Green tea, jasmine, pandan leaves, palm sugar.
- third -
Soto Ayam a la Komodo
Rich and fragrant, but yet light. This candlenut, turmeric and lemongrass based broth is a “pho-esque” comfort food, a much-loved national dish originated in East Java Island. Served with aromatic rice, sambal bajak, fresh veggies, perkedel, quail eggs and topped with fried shallots.
- fourth -
Jackfruit, avocado, Black grass jelly, palm fruit, nata di coco, young coconut, orchid
Other Important Details
• A cash bar provided by Maes will be available featuring a special “Dragon’s Toast” cocktail created especially for this dinner.
• Be advised – Indonesian Cuisine is necessarily spicy.
• Ingredients are subject to change based upon the availability of exotic ingredients.
• Food may contain gluten and peanuts.
• Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
• Gratuities are not included. 20% is suggested.